Candidate Interview questions
Six useful questions to help decide if the company is right for you.
- What was the last change implemented based on employee feedback and what impact did it have?
- Can you describe a typical day in this role?
- How long have you been at the company and what makes you stay?
- How would you describe the work environment and culture?
- What are the company goals for the short and long term?
- What is the company’s approach to learning and development?
Published 1 November 2023, with 82 words.