12 QA Interview questions
- 1 How do you define the format of writing a good test case?
- 2 If you had to execute a big suite in a small window of time, how would you do it?
- 3 How do you know a test was executed correctly?
- 4 How would you create and sustain quality control?
- 5 How does one reduce the number of faults in a project?
- 6 How much testing is sufficient? Or, is it possible to do exhaustive testing of the software?
- 7 How do you decide when you have tested enough?
- 8 How do you measure the success and coverage of your tests?
- 9 If a client found a sizable defect in a status report, how would you resolve the issue to stop it from occurring again?
- 10 If you joined our company, what three things would you do first?
- 11 Tell me about a time you missed a bug
- 12 Tell me about your most difficult project
thought these were quite useful to keep a copy of, but source unknown.
Published 14 April 2023, with 173 words.