Daily Rundown on Thursday, 08 June 2023
- The average temperature today is 18.26˚C;
- With highs of 19.48˚C and lows of 6.82˚C.
- You can expect clear sky for the day.
3x AMRAP for 45 seconds, 15 second rest:
- Walking jacks
- Calf raises
- Bodyweight squats
No tasks today
- VWRL.L : 87.95
- V3AB.L : 3.97575
- 0P00018XAR.L : nan
- BFSP.L : 87.0
- No fixtures today
- Pat Nevin: Importance of the next month (07 Jun)
- Chelsea Stars get an art lesson with MSC Cruises 🎨🛳️’ (07 Jun)
- School success at Premier League tournament (07 Jun)
- Watch from luxury seats as the Blues walkout onto the pitch (07 Jun)
- Perisset named in World Cup squad (06 Jun)
Word of the day
weather vane - noun: 1. A device having a pointer rotating on a vertical spindle, used to indicate the direction of the wind. 2. Someone or something constantly changing.
- Target: 765, using [2, 8, 25, 50, 75, 100]
- Solution: ( 50 / 25 + 100 ) x 75 / ( 8 + 2 )
- Total: 2 solutions.
Quote of the day
The Product Owner should never act in the ScrumMaster role. The two roles have conflicting goals. - Zuzana Sochova
Now & NextBased on the now movement, an idea by Derek Sivers
- Reading Kindle books
- Start running again
- increase earnings