Father, Husband, Gentleman, Insomniac, Lead Developer, Tester, Analyst, ScrumMaster, Commentator, Automator, Runner, Carefree, Liberal, and Champion.
1 August 2017
Setting up a new scrum team
- Team members
- Team name
- Group email address
- Accounts setup, access to local filesystems, backlog, and any settings
- Definition of done
- Way of working - procedures and workflows
- Code of practice - how to behave
- Co-location - sit together, desk space, chairs, whiteboards
- Meetings/Calendars set up (planning, stand-up, refinement, review)
- Inform the business
- Slack channel (or other communication tool) created and team members invited.